TicketWorks has been connecting
audiences with events since 1995. We are committed to making event
attendance easy and enjoyable. We partner with arts and entertainment
producers who strive to provide the very best experience -- and value
-- for their audiences. From buying a ticket right up to the final
Our pledge to you is very simple: we are here to provide you with
an optimal ticket purchasing experience. We'll make sure you have
the information you need to quickly and conveniently purchase tickets
to events that we handle. If we can't answer a question you have about
an event on-sale at TicketWorks, we'll research the answer and get
back to you!
Please note that all sales are final; all tickets and convenience
fees are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, unless otherwise indicated
by policies set individually by our event producers. The purchase
of tickets at TicketWorks or ticketworks.com constitutes acceptance
of this policy.
Delivery of Your Order
When you place
an order at TicketWorks you will be asked if you wish to have your
order mailed to you via USPS Mail or held at the venue for Will Call
Orders placed for USPS Mail delivery are normally shipped within 24-48
hours. Please allow 10 days to receive your order by USPS mail.
We do not mail
first class orders during the last 10 days before an event, but
instead will send your order to the venue for "Will Call" pick-up.
To claim your tickets at Will Call, you must present a copy of your email
order confirmation, the credit card used to purchase tickets and a photo I.D. of the card holder. Will Call tickets are released ONLY to the card holder associated with the order. Ticket pick-up by any alternate person is strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions regarding the status of your order or
any charge that we have made to your credit card account, please
contact Customer Service at 612-343-3390. You may also contact us
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to verify any information regarding your order
1. All sales are final; no cancellation or refund.
2. Reserved seating exchanges are permitted only when designated for selected events; please refer to specific event details. Exchanges are based on current availability and an exchange fee may apply.
3. If your tickets are to be mailed, please allow 10 days for delivery. If your tickets do not arrive within 10 days, please contact TicketWorks Customer Service at 612-343-3390 for assistance.
4. If your tickets are to be "held at will call", they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office is usually open 60 minutes before event time. It would be helpful if you can arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush.
5. To claim your tickets at Will Call you must present the credit card you used for the purchase with your photo identification. Tickets can not be released to any other person. For assistance, please call customer service at 612-343-3390.
6. In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, TicketWorks will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
7. While TicketWorks regrets the inconvenience caused by event cancellation or postponement, TicketWorks cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the event's organizers and venue operators. TicketWorks cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
8. Refunds for tickets purchased are made for a cancelled or postponed event only. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded. Ticket and order service fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
9. TicketWorks reserves the right to refuse service to any person. Admissions tickets are a revocable license which may be cancelled at any time by refunding the face value of the ticket.
11. Changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on this site. Please check the page periodically for current information.
privacy is very important to us. Your name and address will be used
to complete your payment and to deliver your order. We may share your
contact information with the organization that produces the event
to which you have purchased tickets. That producing organization may
include your address on their mailings so that you can be informed
about their activities. If you do not wish to have your information
shared in this manner, simply inform us at the time you place your
order. You may inform your TicketWorks telephone reservationist or
check the appropriate option in our online ticket ordering. We will
not sell nor share your address or other information with any other
you have any concern about notices you receive from us, or wish
to personally communicate with us about your online experience at
our site, please contact Customer Service at 612-343-3390. You may
also contact us via email at email@example.com.
order pages are secured using industry-standard encryption with Secure
Sockets Layer (SSL). This technology ensures that your personal information
is seen only by you, its intended recipient, and not anyone in-between.
Depending on your browser's capability and settings, our order pages employ either AES encryption with 256-bit
keys (the standard used by the U.S. Government to secure "Top Secret"-level
sensitive information) or RC4 encryption with 128-bit keys. For further
reading about SSL and encryption, see this
Cancellations and Refunds
Normally, all purchases
are not exchangeable nor refundable due to contractual arrangements
with our event producers. In the rare event that a performance or
meeting can not take place due to reasons beyond the producer's control,
ticket purchases are refunded automatically to the credit card used
to place each ticket order.
handles a wide spectrum of ticketing and registration services for
a vast array of venues -- from small cabarets to large outdoor festivals;
from small business meetings to national conventions. You can rely
on TicketWorks to provide you and your customers with convenient and
dependable event services.
E-mail an Account Executive
for information about using our services.